Unread post 20:29 , 09 Feb 2017

Application: Same109

Subject: Application "your forum name" my name is same

- your name ==> sammy is my real name
- your login name in the game ==> nsame109
- your age ==> i'am 18 years old
- the country you live in ==> i live in belgium

---> OPEN A NEW TOPIC WITH THIS INFO <---
I was looking for a f1 trackmania team i just love formula one. Next to this i can french dutch and english fluently.
I also got an Trackmania united account: same109

It's for me a huge pleasure to apply for this team :)
<<

Edster

Legend
Legend
Team Member
Team Member

National Flag: Great Britain

Unread post 21:04 , 09 Feb 2017

Re: Application: Same109

Awesome! Nice to meet you Sammy

As it happens we already have a Belgian guy here that we all call Sammy, who is actually called Christophe. So I'm not sure how we're gonna tell you two apart...Maybe "Samey" and "Sammy"? :lol:

Anyway we have a race on our TM2 server at Bahrain on Sunday morning, but it's actually available to practice on right now. Once you get approved you should see the password in our GP section.

See you on track and good luck! Remember to get the hang of the race start procedure and the pitstops as they're the toughest parts for newcomers I think. There is also a forced incar camera so make sure you're using a car skin with an open wheel cockpit (Default stadium car and the Formula Raceroom F1 car both do this fine, although personally I use an old Lotus 49)
ImageImage
Richard Feynman wrote:For a successful technology reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
<<

same109

Rookie
Rookie
TM² Racer
TM² Racer

National Flag: Congo Democratic Republic

Unread post 19:15 , 10 Feb 2017

yeah it's special to have a friend in the same country and with the same name
but it's also for me a huge honor to talk with you edster. you are for me one of the best f1 and endurance driver :)
<<

Royboy72

Legend
Legend
Administrator
Administrator

National Flag: Australia

Unread post 19:54 , 10 Feb 2017

Welcome Sammy :) , hope you enjoy what we do.
I Hold No Grudge, To Me A Grudge Is A Place To Park Your Car
<<

Edster

Legend
Legend
Team Member
Team Member

Unread post 02:34 , 11 Feb 2017

same109 wrote:yeah it's special to have a friend in the same country and with the same name
but it's also for me a huge honor to talk with you edster. you are for me one of the best f1 and endurance driver :)

Wow! :o Thanks, but I think you flatter me a bit there; I don't compete regularly enough to be considered one of the best. Pretty much everything I learned about GP driving in TM though, I learned here. I came here 6 years ago and I was a pretty rubbish driver (In my first UF1R season I missed half the races and my best finish was 7th) so it's really incredible to me that in a relatively short period of time anybody considers me remotely near the best in the world. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
Richard Feynman wrote:For a successful technology reality must take precedence over public relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
<<

same109

Rookie
Rookie
TM² Racer
TM² Racer

National Flag: Congo Democratic Republic

Unread post 10:48 , 11 Feb 2017

It's because i saw you(edster) on youtube and i was directly interest in the way you drive and your results in BA championship.
But i didn't forgot Roy boy who is for me also one greatest driver one the f1 trackmania scene when i saw the amazing battles with sammy. so it's for still a honor to be part of the team :).

I have still a question i can't find the second server ? ( i already have founded the private server)
and the teamspeak adress ?
<<

Edster

Legend
Legend
Team Member
Team Member

Unread post 12:50 , 11 Feb 2017

same109 wrote:It's because i saw you(edster) on youtube and i was directly interest in the way you drive and your results in BA championship.
But i didn't forgot Roy boy who is for me also one greatest driver one the f1 trackmania scene when i saw the amazing battles with sammy. so it's for still a honor to be part of the team :).

I have still a question i can't find the second server ? ( i already have founded the private server)
and the teamspeak adress ?

I think Roy stopped paying for the public server a while back if I remember right? Unfortunately it just got used less and less as people forgot about it.

The Teamspeak 3 server address is: xd611.teamspeak3.com, I will PM you the password.
ImageImage

Return to New Member Applications